Little Window is a unique Brisbane-based psychology practice that offers counselling to adults, couples, adolescents, children and families.
We provide therapy to people of all ages, genders and gender expressions, sexualities, and cultural backgrounds. Our practice is a safe, nurturing and sacred haven to look within and work towards thriving and feeling well.
People come to Little Window for concerns including:
- Grief and loss
- Abuse (sexual, emotional, physical and neglect)
- Relationships and relational wellness
- Self-esteem, identity, and personal development
- Life transitions
- Eating issues
- Brain injury and rehabilitation
- Sexual health, sexuality and gender identity affirmation
- Pregnancy, parenting and attachment
- Post-natal mental health
- Emotional, social & behavioural concerns in children
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory difficulties and disorders
- Early psychosis
- Family separation
- Childhood issues
- Spiritual related health and wellness
LEARN ABOUT OUR FEES
Our team of professional and highly skilled Psychologists and Therapists have extensive counselling and psychology experience, working with adults, couples, adolescents, children and families. At Little Window you will receive exceptional care, support and a holistic approach to therapy which is grounded in evidence-based interventions.
We care deeply for our counselling clients and are dedicated to providing a gentle, enriched, and soothing therapy space for all who seek support in our practice.
We would love to hear from you and would be honoured to support you in your journey to wellness.