‘Sex Therapy’ is a branch of psychology and counselling that uses similar knowledge and skills to work with individuals across a variety of sex, sexuality and gender-related areas. At Little Window, we offer Sex Therapy with Pablo Navarro, Clinical Psychosexual Therapist and Counselling Psychologist.
People access Sex Therapy for:
- Sex, gender and sexuality education
- Sexual shame and disgust
- Having sex following chronic illness and loss of ability
- Masculine and feminine gender role strain
- Sexual intimacy and communication
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sex-related ‘addiction’
- Sexual and gender identity affirmation
Some people may not come to see Pablo for any of the above reasons other than the comfort of knowing he is sex-positive and kink, poly and LGBTIQA+ friendly practitioner. To hear more about Pablo's work as a Sex Therapist, click here.
We would love to hear from you and would be honoured to support you in your journey to wellness.